Latest Nokia N1 Tablet Review and Price
After one year of selling the Nokia company to Microsoft, nokia with the help of taiwan’s foxconn company launched its new tablet known as Tablet N1 which is a better clone of iPad mini.
Features/Specifications of Nokia Tablet N1:
- It is having a big screen experience with 7.9-inch display, and 2048×1536 (4:3) IPS LCD along with the Gorilla Glass 3 and totally laminated zero air gap display
- The processor of Nokia N1 tablet is 2.3GHz Intel Atom Z3580 with 64-bit, as well as the PowerVR G6430 GPU along with 2GB of RAM
- N1’s internal memory is 32GB which is non-expandable
- Nokia’s Tablet has a 8 megapixel rear-camera, & 5 megapixel front-camera
- Tablet N1 is having dual channel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi with MIMO, and Bluetooth 4.0
- The devide N1 contains Stereo speakers which provide awesome sound quality
- The battery size of Nokia Tablet N1 is 5300mAh which is quite enough
- N1 Tablet will be available in 2 colors: Lava Gray and Natural Aluminium.
Nokia’s N1 tablet will be available in china in the coming february just after china’s New Year at price of $249 (without taxes) and after that it will launch in other places.
If you wants to add something to this story then let us know in comments!
More Pictures of Nokia N1: