How To Hide Google+ Profile/Posts from Search Engines Result
By default, your Google Plus profile and your posts are visible in the search results which helps you in getting more visits to your profile or posts. But if you wants to hide your Google+ profile from the search results for some reason, read the post below.
Before Changing your Profile Settings for not showing your profile in Search Results then note the below points first:
- Your Posts and Profile will be still remain visible to the people from your Profile URL.
- Your Blogs, Contents that are linked to your Google+ account will be still visible in the Search Results.
- Your changes will get into action at different times for different search engines.
- Your profile will be still suggested to the Google plus users who have you in their contact to adds you to their contacts.
Follow the below steps to Change Search Engine visibility settings for Google Plus:
- Go to Google+ and click Google+ menu from the top left corner.
- Select Settings from the menu given on the lest side of the screen.
- In the last, from the Profile section tick or un-tick the “Help others discover my profile in search results” if you wants to appear your Google plus Profile or Posts in the search results or not.