As you realize that, Gmail is one of the best web mail platform that is utilized by a great many people on the web. The main reason of its popularity is that it is all that much secure, sheltered, simple to utilize and it accompanies name of Google.
As Gmail is one of the best web mail service with a great many clients, which likewise has pulled in the spammers. There are millions of spammers on the web, which send the spam emails to Gmail clients. Each time you sign into your Gmail account, you will see a pack of spam emails in your Inbox, which is extremely irritating and can likewise consume up your Gmail storage limit. In this way, to block/ stop spam messages, I have made this simple guide in which I will demonstrate to you that how you can simply stop spam emails on your Google mail service. All things considered, blocking spam mails on your Gmail record is an exceptionally straight-forward and simple methodology. Just follow below steps:
Also See: Google’s New Email App “Inbox” Hand On
Easy Steps To Block and Stop Spam Emails on Gmail
- Firstly, login to your Gmail account.
- N0w, from the Inbox, select spam email(s) you want to take action.
- Then, tap on the “Report Spam” button, which is shown beside the “Delete” button.
- Further, It will ask for a confirmation on which you have to click again on “Report Spam” button. Now, you will never get any email from blocked email address.
- Then, do follow the same steps to block other spam emails too.
- That’s All! & You have done!
Note: If you ever block some email accidentally, then you can easily recover it by using the Undo option available on the top of the page.
Thus, this was about “How to stop spam emails on your Gmail account”. I trust that now you will have the capacity to avert spam messages on your Gmail account. On the off chance that you have any sort of questions in regards to these steps then do let us know in comments, we will attempt our best to determine them. Also besides, on the off chance that you’d like this guide then remember to impart this to your companions and social circles as well.