(Remember) There is no need to submit blog sitemap in Yahoo as Submitting blog in BING will do the same job. Now let’s start the tutorial.
- Go to Bing Webmaster Tools and log in with your Hotmail Account.
- Add your blog URL and click on Add button at the top of the page.
- Now copy the below code and paste into Add a Sitemap field on next page.
Note: Replace geeksflame dot com with your blog address.
- Click on Add Button.
Now you need to verify your blog’s ownership by adding ‘Meta tag’ in your blog’s template
- Copy the meta tag and perform the below steps:
- Go to Blogger > Template
- Find and paste ‘meta tag’ just below it
- Save the template
- You are done!
Now go back to Bing Webmaster Tools page and click on the Verify button.
If you have published more than 500 posts in your blog, then you must need to add more sitemaps.
Just visit your site’s dashboard in ‘Bing Webmaster Tools’ and submit below sitemaps there.
For Posts between 501 – 1000
For Posts between 1001 – 1500
Note: Remove geeksflame dot com with your blog address.
Now you have successfully added your blog’s sitemap. It can take up to few days, usually 3 days to get index your blog posts and your blog is ready to gain traffic from Bing and Yahoo.