Best Real Estate Apps For iOS & Android Phones
Android and iOS are two most popular operating systems used in smartphones. There are millions of Apps found in Android’s “Google Playstore” and Apple’s “App Store”. These include various topics related applications such as – Music related, videos, wallpapers, social media, real estate, and many others apps. Out of these, i am sharing here top real-estate apps for android and apple’s ios. These apps are chosen on the basis of popularity and better ratings. So if you are interested in buying and selling properties, then this list is for you. One can easily find customers and dealers through these apps according to your location, and price.
Also See: Top Run Tracking Apps For iPhone/ipad
Best Real Estate Apps For Android & iOS
#1. Realtor.com | Real Estate, Homes
Realtor is the most accurate real-estate app for houses for sale as well as apartments for rent. This is the only app to get the listings directly from the 850+ MLS’s and 88% of listings refreshed every fifteen minutes. It was listed as one of the great apps for home and apartment selling or renting.
- More than 88% of listings get refreshed every fifteen minutes. Another 12% got updated atleast one time a day.
- Easily swipe to watch rich and explained photos of real estate properties, apartments for renting and houses that best suites you.
- Making sure that your next house will be near to your child’s dream school.
- Create your own custom-search area upon the map.
- Use Area-Scout to watch results and average values refreshses as you move.
#2. Real Estate By Trulia
Trulia Android/iOS application provides better home facts, detailed listings and complete information for houses for sale or rent across the US/Canada. Get real-time notifications properties you have saved and also instant message when nearby houses hit the market.
- Have in-built GPS, see houses for sale in any locality through map.
- Get instant alerts when some home near your current destination hits the market.
- Android Wear compatibility: get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent — all from your watch.
- Find open homes for sale at your location, and simply add them to calendar.
- Add search filters like lot size, price, number of rooms, neighborhood and muchmore.
Also See: How To Earn PaisaLive Income Online
#3. Zillow Real-Estate
Zillow says.” You are not just looking for a home, you are looking for the place for your life to happen.” It is one of the leading real estate apps that gives you the access to houses for rent and sale. You can easily search a home for you near high-rated schools, choose neighborhoods. Zillow makes the home purchasing process very simple.
- Find properties on rent like : house for small family, big apartments, town homes, more.
- Get approved for the loan easily and qualified buyers will get an approval letter from a highly rated lender with-in few minutes.
- You can search by 4 ways: via GPS locator; typing an address; by voice-search; or make a custom region on map.
- Filter your results by bedrooms, price, bathrooms, keywords and muchmore.
- Browse for houses for sale before they are officially listed.
#4. Century 21
CENTURY 21 real estate apps provide the most accurate and up-to-date info to your smartphone. With this application, you have access to various homes for sale and MLS listings. You can find homes through GPS search, or by filling address/zip code. It will clearly show you all the info you want to know about any home or appartment, including price, square feet, taxes, features, descriptions, maps, pictures, directions and much more.
Why Century 21?
- Save your favorite properties to view later.
- Text or email listings to your friends/relatives.
- Better customer support in the app.
- More user friendly than other real estate apps.
- Built-in GPS feature for searching houses.