Table of Contents
BlueHost is a very popular Brand when it comes to the web-hosting platform. Millions of people are using its hosting for running their Blog as well as Website. BlueHost is famous around the globe, since it came into existence in 1996. With the passing time from 1996 to 2016, its popularity among web-developers has been hiked. The company now is holding over 2+ million domains which is a huge amount. When it comes to Shared Hosting, ‘BlueHost’ is the first choice of many users.
BlueHost has a name and fame because of its server performance, which is awesome. Reliability, Affordability, Durability and Support are 4 important things which i know as a Blogger are important. In this article, i am going to share the reviews and features of BlueHost hosting company.
BlueHost’s Shared Hosting Review
BlueHost do not offers you month to month Web-Hosting plans as you have to pay minimum for 1 year. But, if you buy more than 1 year hosting plan then you can get discount. BlueHost mainly offers hosting packages such as –
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- WordPress Managed Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
If you are going to make a new blog, then its Linux Shared Hosting is perfect for you. Even i am also using the same on my blog and i am happy with the same till now.
Before choosing Hosting Company and plans, there are few things that one has take in his mind. These are User Reviews, Resources, Price, Easy to use and Customer Support. In my further writing, i am going to explain everything about the Shared Hosting of BlueHost.
Main Features of BlueHost
- cPanel with a lot features – incorporated with CloudFlare, Page Speed Grader, Google Apps and other tools. Their client interface looks a ton superior to the regular cPanel default skin.
- Premium Anti-spam arrangements fabricated right in cPanel.
- Free, boundless email accounts. Email stockpiling is inside of your aggregate record stockpiling. There are a few limits in respect to what number of messages in a hour you can send, so if your site is requesting as far as sending messages, utilize some outsider arrangements like EmailOctopus.
- Programmed day by day reinforcements for all your website information, and put away records.
- Free area (for 1 year) alongside your common hosting plan.
- Exceptionally designed servers (*doesn’t mean your destinations will stack super quick). Regular equipment redesigns (keep going overhaul performed on every one of their destinations at the outset of 2013). New parts constantly prepared for fast substitution of fizzled equipment.
- 24×7 Live Chat and Phone Support.
- Bother free versatility permits you to overhaul your plan to a VPS or a committed server without facing the bothers of moving your website.
- Account disengagement innovation separates accounts having websites that expend an excess of assets, to guarantee that the general execution of the server doesn’t debase and influence every single client webpage on that server.
- Respectable level of customization for a mutual hosting plan – including SSH (Secured Shell Access), Server Side Includes, PHP.ini and .htaccess adjustment support.
- Different client access control system to appoint products clients and limit their entrance to particular segments of the same hosting account (like one record might get to just the charging area).
- Worked in CDN (Content Delivery Network) support with CloudFlare joining. Bother free setup guarantees that all your static assets stack quicker from CloudFlare’s overall CDN system.
- Exceptional IPs, SSL, and SiteLock security are some discretionary components that are convenient to have.
BlueHost Shared Hosting Resources & Prices
While buying hosting, you will find 3 packages – Basic, Plus and Pro. You can choose among them according to your budget and site requirements. Basic Plan works for single website only where as, Plus and Pro works with unlimited websites.
If we talk about website space, Basic plan offers 50 GB while other two plans provide Unlimited space. If you are a starter then no need to think, just go for Basic plan, but if you are not, then choose plan according to your needs. On average, Plus is most popular and most sold hosting plan.
The price of Shared Hosting are shown in the following image.
Easy to Use
cPanel is the main part of any blog or website as it can be fully managed from that. The cPanel provided by BlueHost is very user-friendly as compared to other Hosting Providers cPanel. It is easy to utilize and having 2 different themes which you can choose depending on your choice. cPanel of other hosting companies are difficult to use and users mostly search on Google for changing any setting into it, but on BlueHost everything is transparent and clear. Also, Unlike other Web hosting providers, BlueHost allow you to access SSH.
BlueH0st provides 24/7 Telephone Support, Live Chat, and also a Ticket-Based System. The ‘customer dealing’ by the representatives is comparatively better than other companies. Whether you are buying any new product or need any help for existing product, its helpful team is always present there for you. You can ask any Query related to their product and they do make a reply as soon as possible.
BlueHost offers a 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not happy with their services then before 30 days, cancel your account and you will get your full amount back.
From all the great features, popularity, reliability, functions, it is all concluded that Bluehost is the best web-hosing platform. It is a trust-worthy company and my blog is also running on it. I hope you also gonna like this company.
Give your reviews about Bluehost web-hosting in the comments 🙂