Why Put Down the Hand Sanitizer?
Give Bacteria a Little Respect!
Advantages of Natural Hand Sanitizer (with Essential Oils)
Here are my Hand Sanitizer making formulas:
Delicate Hand Sanitizer Recipe (Safe for Kids)
- 1/4 glass aloe vera gel (I utilize this natural one)
- 20 drops Germ Destroyer Essential Oil (kid safe)
- Blend all fixings and store in a reusable silicone tube (like this one).
- Use as expected to naturally expel germs from hands.
More grounded Hand Sanitizer Recipe
- 1 TBSP rubbing liquor
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (discretionary)
- 1/4 container aloe vera gel
- 10 drops cinnamon fundamental oil
- 10 drops tea tree fundamental oil
- refined water (colloidal silver/ionic silver includes antibacterial power if accessible)
- other fundamental oils (only for aroma)
- To make, blend aloe vera gel, discretionary glycerin, and rubbing liquor in a little bowl.
- Include cinnamon fundamental oil and tea tree oil alongside a drop or two of some other oils you need to include for fragrance. Lemongrass, orange, lavender, and peppermint are great decisions.
- Blend well and include refined water (or colloidal/ionic silver) to thin to wanted consistency.
- Utilize a little channel or solution dropper to move hand sanitizer into splash or pump compose bottles.
- Use as you would some other sort of hand sanitizer.