Guest Posting – Join the Flame Spreading Knowledge
Guest posting is an art for publishing an article on a website other than your’s. Guest posting provides benefit to both, the site owner as well as the writer. The owner gets the best SEO friendly article for his blog which helps to increase blog’s rank. On the contrary, the writer get the free Quality Backlink for his blog.
GeeksFlame is a fastest growing blog which is receiving more than 700 visitors daily and you can also check the alexa rank. It is a multi-niche blog which includes Technology, Blogging, Health, Earning, and much more.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for us and if you can write a best quality SEO friendly article, then you are welcomed for Guest Blogging on GeeksFlame.com. (Remember: Your Blog’s Alexa rank should not be more than 5,00,000.
Rules and Regulations
- The post should now be out of the topics shown in the main menu.
- The length should not be less than 600 words.
- Use proper focus keyword for SEO Friendliness.
- The post title should be unique and/or SEO friendly.
- If it is found that you copied any post from other source and claimed that as yours, then we will take a legal action against you and this will ban you to use GeeksFlame and all its service.
- If anybody comments on your guest post, make sure to reply them and answer their questions.
If you have read all the instructions given above then you can finally make a guest post here, directly from the dashboard. After successfully submitting your guest post, you feel that you want to make changes, then feel free to write an email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, from there I will tell you how you can make amendments in your post.
The Post will be first saved as draft, and reviewed by the Admin before Publish. Your will get a do-follow backlink for your Blog / Website.
If you have any query regarding Guest Posting, feel free to Contact Us.