Gate 2015 Admit Card are now available to download online today (17 Dec,2014). The candidates who filled the form and are eligible can able to download their admit card online. As mentioned on the GATE website, they will not be responsible for disseminating the admit cards to any candidate. The candidates must have to log-in through GOAPS and download their GATE 2015 Admit Card online. Check out the download procedure & download your GATE 2015 Admit Card below.
LATEST UPDATE: Candidates can now carry their non-scientific/non-programmable calculators only for GATE 2015 exam.
GATE is held twice in a year for testing comprehensive understandings of various under-graduate subjects in engineering & science. Gate 2015 examinations will be held during the forenoon & afternoon sessions on 31st January, 1st, 7th & 8th February 2015. Examinations for some papers in GATE 2015 will be held in the multiple sessions. The result will be declared on 12th March 2015 at 5 PM.
NOTE: It is mandatory for the candidates to bring a photo ID along with printed GATE 2015 Admit-Card to the Examination Center
Procedure of Downloading GATE 2015 Admit Card
- GATE 2015 Admit Card can be download through GOAPS using candidate’s Enrolment ID & password.
- Candidates are able to download the GATE 2015 Admit Card from today (December 17, 2014) onwards below on this page
- Candidates may also note that their photograph, particulars, exam-centre & exam schedule will be mentioned on your GATE 2015 Admit Card.
- Any discrepancy must be brought to notice of authorities.
- Candidates must bring their valid photo-ID (ORIGINAL) along with their GATE 2015 Admit Card to the examing-centre while appearing for exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their Photo-ID has not expired before exam.
- Candidates will have to bring same Photo ID that they have mentioned while filling out the GATE 2015 Application Form.
Valid photo ID can be any of these: Remember to carry original instead of photocopy
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID,
- College ID,
- Aadhaar Card UID,
- Employee identification card or notarized affidavit with candidate’s Photograph, Signature, DOB and Residential-Address
Unable to Download Gate 2015 Admit card? Try the Following
- Empty the cache memory of web browser that you are using on your computer.
- Close the browser and refresh you computer by right-click of the mouse.
- Re-open browser and try to log in again to download your admit card.
- Use another web browser like (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Torch) if still not working.
Forgot your Enrolment ID/Password? Click here to get your One Time Password / Reset Password using the OTP / Availing your Enrolment ID after filling the Email ID & Mobile Number.
DOWNLOAD GATE ADMIT CARD 2015 HERE>>