Blogger is a renowned and biggest free blogging platform. Blogger have heaps of elements which assist us with developing and make a stunning website. Doubtlessly couple of years back their was part of contrast in the middle of WordPress and blogger. As we can utilize WordPress as self facilitated so it was more adaptable on the grounds that numerous plugins are accessible in business sector. Be that as it may, Now Blogger acquaint numerous components which help with configuration an astounding web journal. Blogger is a piece of Google Inc. So every one of the websites are facilitated on Google servers. So we don’t have direct access to database. That is the reason which can do real changes in our online journal. We can plan our website in blogger as we need to do We can outline SEO cordial, responsive and distinctive format outlines. I officially recorded numerous best responsive blogger templates.
Method To Add “Social Content Locker” To Blogger
- First of all, open your blogger/ blogspot blog and visit to template Section.
- Click on Edit HTML, In template coding search with Ctrl+f for </head> code.
- After searching </head> code, paste the jQuery just above the code (given below). If the same jQuery library is available there, do not need to paste jQuery once again.
- After installing jQuery, we need to add codes for ‘Social content locker’ which are shown below.
- Copy the below given code and paste just below the </head> Which we had searched in last step.
Customizations Of “Social Content Locker” Widget
After Pasting the above given code, you need to do a little bit customization, which are as follows:-
- Replace the codes by matching color codes given to text in coding and also in below settings.
- To Change the Order of Button, sort the values by your own.
- Simply change the button and their order if you want.
- Now Replace The URL With your own URLs
- After Replacing URLs, you have to replace the text for heading and the message which will appear on your social locker.
- Then you can also Change the Theme of Social Content Locker Widget.
- Some other themes are as follow:
How To Add “Social Content Locker” Into Blog Post
To add social locker within your blog post, simply copy the code given below and paste it into HTML tab of your blog’s post in Edit Post section.
</div> <div class="coding"><em><article id="default-usage"></em> <em><div class="to-lock" style="display:none;"></em> <em><b>- ADD YOUR CONTENT HERE -</b></em> <em></div></em> <em></article></em></div> <div class="coding">
- Then Replace the – ADD YOUR CONTENT HERE – code with the text, URL, video, image or anything what you want to add behind the social locker.
- Now Publish your post and see Social locker working live. If anybody wants to access locked content, He/she have to share the article on any of the listed social networks.